So you’ve decided to get your first tattoo; awesome! Or will this be number 157?
Either way, following these simple steps will make your experience enjoyable:
- Have a clear concept of what you want.
- Research and pick the artist of your choice.
- Consult with artist about your idea.
- Make an appointment by leaving a deposit.
- Hurry up and wait.
- Be well rested, well hydrated and have a meal in you when you show up on the day of your appointment.
- Get tattooed!
- Congratulations! You survived and are now an official badass! Enjoy your new tattoo.
- TELL everyone you know (and a few strangers) about your awesome experience.
As for your specific design… yes we will hopefully make your letters large enough that they don’t smear together immediately (Smearing WILL happen on a long enough time scale, our aim is to give you as much time as possible with your design looking as good as possible) so the letters won’t be tiny.
Monarch Tattoo has an $80 shop minimum and an $80 deposit to hold your spot in the calendar and do any artwork. If your tattoo falls under the minimum price category then you will only need to pay the deposit to hold your appointment. Deposits are cash only, non-refundable and are deducted from the total cost of your tattoo. Any remaining dollar amount may be paid with cash (Preferred) or card (Excluding Matt).
Panographic of Monarch Tattoo taken by Johnny Mango.